April Bullet Journal



Let me start by saying that Bullet Journal is a great way of organising your life in a very creative style and without any help of electronics. I like how it takes me back to basics and gives me the space to be free and make a custom journal and diary hybrid that suits my needs perfectly.

As far as I remember; I always kept some kind of notebook close by. I used to write short stories in one, favourite quotes into another, the third one I kept as a diary... a few years ago I received a "My life story" book which is kind of a scrapbook/diary so I am keeping that up to date since 2015.


I picked up bullet journal because (I am not going to lie) it is cool. I wanted to know what all that fuss is about and why it is such a boom! So far I am enjoying it. I am not using my bullet journal in the same way as most people do, I am using my phone for planning and for calendar.... but I guess that is the point... this dotted book can become what you want it to be.

I learned on trial and mistake when I started. I tried a few things and then glued pages together because I didn't like what they looked like. I gave up on my Reading Progress than created different one... but none of that matters as long as I am happy with what my Bullet Journal looks like and what it helps with.


I am three months in and I think I have little experience to share with you in a hope of inspiring each other. The plan is to make a live stream each month about my new Monthly Spread so if you are interested hit "follow" on my Instagram.

My February theme was pink, my March green and for the April I chose a blue colour. It perfectly matches my Instagram feed and I am currently obsessed with everything that is blue. 
All of my pictures for the Bullet Journal come from magazines; I go through them and cut interesting pictures out. For the first page, I chose little blue Instagram photos and I created a calendar so I can imagine what a month of April looks like. This page is mostly about the visual interpretation than practical.


Next comes my Mood Tracker section. I really LOVE the mood tracker. It is very nice to look back at the whole month and see how I felt. And I am a huge fan of the circle Mood trackers. I decided to make a blue sun for this month and every day I will colour one of the rays. The dark blue stands for a horrible day while the light blue is for positive and happy days. (Hopefully, the whole sun will be bright blue).
I also made a little box for Books, where I write titles I read during the month. I usually read two or three so I don't need a lot of space. 





I mentioned before that I keep track of my appointments on my phone so I don't need a lot of space for the calendar. But I like to keep simple one in my Bullet Journal to look back at as it helps to explain why some of my days were dark blue. I also added a section called "Blog Ideas" for the first time this month. My blog is very new so I decided it would be good to write down some article ideas as I go through the month. 

There will be a quote next to the party pictures but I haven't found one that would fit for this month yet. Please let me know your ideas, they are more than welcome.


The last page of the April Month is dedicated to reflexion. At the end of the month I will look back at what this month been like; what were my achievements and how I felt. The page on the right is still left blank as I am not sure how to use it just yet. I will publish an update about the last page on my Instagram.

Here are the pens I used:



I get inspiration from amazing accounts on Instagram, my favourite one is @piesandprose. This girl makes amazing things with her journal, so I recommend that you have a look at her account. Another great bullet journalists are @joeybean @lisaborgonovi.





No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com