Too many books not enough time.



We all know how it goes: “Too many books not enough time.”

I feel the pain of my TBR list since January. It feels like a tiny stone in my shoe. I had big plans last year on which books I will start reading in 2019. New Year - new me, right? Well, not everything goes as planned and now I have split the books into two lists: TBR List and Forever TBR list – and both piles are growing. Fast.

If you didn’t read my TBR of 2019 article you can have a quick look here.

Let’s have a look at books I am very excited about and if I could I would start reading them NOW! But as it is you can plan as you like things change and so does the current reads… and I also have to work, and be social and clean the house and play pc games …

The Priory of an Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon
Where to start with this one? I do not know anything about the book. I see there is a dragon and I am sold! I need adult stand-alone fantasy book in my life. Yes, this one is the size of a trilogy but still. I want to drop everything and spend the rest of my life reading The Priory of an Orange Tree – because we all know I will be 60 by the time I finish this huge book. I am still excited about it nonetheless.

Spinning Silver by Naomi Novik
I have been dying to read this book since the official publishing announcement. I had the book in my hands several times, almost ready to buy it… but then the most amazing magical thing happen. An addition was announced that would match my paperback Uprooted so I decided to wait for this edition. This will happen in few days and trust me; I need some magic spell so I can read two books in the same time.

The Language of Thornes by Leigh Bardugo
I know what you will say; “How have you not read this yet?” But what if I tell you that I haven’t read ANY book by Bardugo yet? Did you pass out? No? Good, because I want you to finish reading this blog article. There are more surprises I promise, but for now we are still talking about Language of Thornes a short story collection that is part of Grishaverse. I feel it would be great for a buddy read so I will give it a try with one of my best book buddies and best friends Sophia. Wish us luck.

Legendary by Stephanie Garber
The Finale is almost upon us, but I still haven’t read Legendary? I ask you: HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE? What have I been doing all year last year…? SJM you say? Oh yeah, I read the full Throne of Glass series in 2018 and I survived. It is time to roll up my sleeves and jump right in the Caraval series because yesterday was already too late.

Red Rising by Pierce Brown
I love sci-fi and I don’t read enough of it. I need more of sci-fi in my life. And this trilogy is, from what I heard, absolutely amazing. I only own first part but that is good enough to start, right? What do I know about these books? Nothing. But isn’t that the best way to start reading and see what happens? I really want to start like… now… ok maybe after I finish writing this article.

Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling
No words needed, please enjoy the following memes:








No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com