February Bullet Journal - Sunflowers





The February Bullet Journal I decided to ignore all of the Valentine themes and hearts ides and go with that I wish for the most - sunny, warm spring days. For the February bullet journal, I decided to go with sunflowers and yellow as main theme features.

These two items are already present on the front page of the monthly spread. I like to keep my monthly spreads uninformed so I included the little monthly overview calendar. The most important part of this page is the yellow muffin and the sign 'February". These are all stickers and I was happy that my calligraphy skills got a bit of a rest.

The second double page is agenda. I wanted to try out different types in 2019 and this is the one I actually enjoyed making. It was easy as the little windows are wobbly and unprecise on purpose so no need to use a ruler and that was fun. I really liked to draw the sunflowers in between too. This was the double page that actually challenged my font skill. I have never done anything like this font before so it took several minutes of practising on the different paper to get it right. Then I used a pencil to draft where the letters should be so I don't have to do the planning and focus on the movement of the pen only. It was hard work and after it was done I had to do some smaller amendments with the little tip black pen to make it more smooth. But I would like to think that I am slowly getting there. Practice makes perfect, right?


Next double page is dedicated to the habit tracker. I have never done one like this so this was a big challenge and as you can see I did mess up a little bit. The 'V' in the middle of the circle was not supposed to be there. It was drafted by pencil when I was making the tracker and then I accidentally did it with the black marker too... oops. Oh well...


I know I said that I will try to use different mood trackers. Not always the circle one. The sunflower mood tracker was PERFECT for this. How could I NOT do it? I really love the way it looks and it will be even prettier when it is all coloured and done. Do you want to see it? follow me on Instagram for the update at the end of February. The little quote on the left page is from Pinterest and I thought it looks cute and after all that calligraphy is easy to do.


The last double page of February Monthly spread includes books that I read during the month, blog article ideas and follower count. I am very excited to colour in the little sunflowers here so I will try a little bit harder to gain some followers this month. The opposite page is my monthly reflection which will be filled in at the end of the month.


That is all for the February Monthly spread. The material I used are stickers and decorating paper. Yellow and orange Stabillo markers, thin black marker and yellow washi tape. If you have any questions or want to talk about bullet journal you can always send me an email or drop me a DM on Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com