Instagram Stories Questions


Some time ago I gave a space to my fellow bookstagrmers to ask me questions in my stories. I would love to thank you to all of you who submitted a question. I selected five of them that I felt are great for the blog article.


1.) If you could read one book again like it's the first time, which book would you pick?

This is one of the hardest questions I was ever asked. It took a long time for me to make the decision. I was thinking about Harry Potter but I actually love to re-read those books because it feels like coming home. So the book I would love to read again for the first time is Uprooted by Naomi Novik.
I will never forget how this book made me feel and if I read it again it will have a different impact so I wish I can forget I read it completely.

2.) What does your Instagram name mean?

I wanted some kind of fun name or pun. I was thinking about combining my name "Katie" in the word "literature" but that was of course impossible. So I tried other words and then I remembered that my university mates used to call me Katiepillar (caterpillar). So I decided not to be a bookworm but a Bookatiepillar. Maybe one day I will become booktterfly.

3.) Why did you pick the blue colour for your theme?

To be honest I love brown nude or orange bookstagrams but there are just so many of them I wanted to be different I wanted to stand out. So I took several photos with different colours and I liked blue the most... The fact that I had blue bedding on the day I started my account made it easy and then I just decided to stick with the blue.

4.) Who is your favouite character from Throne of Glass?

I have to say my favourite character is Manon and her dragon. I like how confident, passionate and strong she is but also cares about Abraxos. They communicate and have a relationship as a human and a dog. I love to read about both sides of her personality.

5.) When will you be home? (Aka Slovakia where I come from)

I usually go to Slovakia for Christmas to spend time with my family. But this year I am staying in the Netherlands and my mum is flying to see me for a week. So this year Christmas will be unusual and unique for us or maybe a beginning of new tradition? We will see...
So I am probably going to visit Slovakia next year in summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com