June Bullet Journal - Namaste

I bow to you.
My soul honours your soul. 
I honour the light, love, truth, beauty
& peace within you because it is also within me. In sharing
these things we are united
we are the same, 
we are the one. 


June is the first summer month... the month of holidays, sunny days, cocktails in the garden and smell of suncream. For this lovely month, I decided to choose the colour scheme of pink and metallic gold. It gives me all of the boho summer vibes.

The Cover photo of the June monthly spread is from Ritual promotional magazine, as most of the pictures in this month. I recently discovered the power of the Rituals cosmetics. Their goal is to slow down, to relax and make a simple everyday task, like shower, a relaxing ritual. So this month I will try to slow down, to enjoy simple everyday life, to soak in all the sun and every free moment. I will focus on my soul and my inner peace. Namaste.


I decided to use more space for my blog ideas and for my books because I have been neglecting these things in past month. My plan is to go back to what I enjoy doing and posting once a week again.
As you can see in the picture above I decided to go back to circle mood tracker, and back to only three moods. This month I decided to write down what made my day bad or what made my day good next to the day column. I am hoping this will help me eliminate the bad things and highlight good things in the future.

Both photos are cutouts from a magazine.


I don't have many appointments this month in my calendar. This month is about reconnecting with myself. There has been a lot of new things happening in my life last month and I feel crowded, overflown and tense. In June I want to spend more time in my new house, making it feel more home, I want to have dinners with my boyfriend and drink coffee in the garden in the morning. I want to sit in my reading room with a good book and a cup of tea, look out the window at the clouds above. I want to have some time for myself.


The last pages of the June Bullet Journal are dedicated to my reading progress and to a monthly reflexion. I am hoping to read more this month. I am also planning to join yoga session at the end of the June to help me find that needed inner balance.

The quote on this page says: "The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears or the sea."
I wish you all encounter these three salty waters in the month of June. I hope you find the balance between them and I hope that when I am writing my reflexion I will have the same.







Material Used:

1.) Gold metallic pen: Hybrid Gel Roller K186, 1.6
2.) Gold metallic pen: Hybrid Gel Roller K118
3.) Pink highlighter from the set: Stabilo Boss Mini
4.) Black liner: Hema Think fineliner black, 0.7

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com