August Bullet Journal - Adventure is Out There!



August is a very special and unusual month for me. I have finished my old job on the 10th of August and I am starting a new one in September which means I have three weeks off.
I am calling this period "professional Instagramer probation period". Because I have so much time off of work I decided to use it well and booked tickets to the biggest festival in the Netherlands, planned the holiday in Croatia and so my bullet journal for this month reflect that. The topic for the August Bullet Journal is Adventure is Out There!

The front page includes an artsy photo and little calendar to help me visualise the month. I went for the blue theme because it gives me major summer and holiday vibes. I do not use the calendar on the front page but I have an easy agenda where I mark the appointments for the month. I have to say I am very excited to go to my hairdresser's appointment. My hair needs the colour refresh and I am not happy how it looks on my Instagram photos at the moment.
The notes section at the bottom of the agenda is there to remind me of things to do which are not planned for any particular date. It already contains Giveaway note; so keep an eye on my Instagram for this if you wish to join.
On the page next to my agenda is a photo from a magazine and the bottom section is a washi tape.


I wanted to keep the water/holiday mood for a few more pages and I finished this one with boxes: Blog Ideas and Books that I read this month. On the other side, I did the Circle Mood Tracker and they are my favourite! I also really like to use only three moods: good, bad and normal. And of course, I am using the blue colours to fit in with the rest of the monthly theme.


Lowlands 2018 spread: What do you pack for the four-day festival? I have never been to the festival so I decided to do Packing list and write things that pop-up in my mind. So far I have pieces of clothes and accessories... what else do you need at the festival?
The second section is the artists I would like to see and I will tick them off the list as I go. I printed some photos from previous Lowlands years and used the same washi tape so the page fits in with the theme. The empty sections will be filled in after the festival. I am planning to print a photo of my friends and me from the festival and maybe write down about my favourite moment or favourite artist...


Next section of my monthly spread is dedicated to Croatia holiday which I am looking forward to very much. After the four day party, it will be good to just relax and sit by the pool or on the beach... with a book, of course. My boyfriend and I booked a week in the huge hotel resort close to Split; I haven't had a holiday like this in years. I usually go to discover cities or for hikes so this will be very different and hopefully a very relaxing time. 


The reason why we decided to go to Croatia this year is the Sea Organ in Zadar; for more than two years I wanted to visit the place and I decided it is the time to follow my dream. After we made plans I spoke to my mum about it and she told me that Croatia is the country where my parents went on a honeymoon and the only abroad location where my grandparents went on holiday. All of these facts made me feel like Croatia is meant to happen. I can't tell you enough how excited I am about this trip. So I already wrote down outfits I want to take with me and two places I want to visit. I will print some photos from the holiday and add them in.


If you follow me on Instagram you know that I recently hit the 1k followers goal. This is very exciting for me and I am so grateful for all of your support and kind encouragement. I have decided to create an Instagram Tracker to see the progress better and to celebrate every time I hit a little milestone. I can't express enough how much I value my followers and how lovely it is to get to know you all.
I also have the reading tracker as per usual. I am making the square if I find time to read and I will leave the space unfilled if I don't read. Simple as that.


The last page for the August month spread is the reflection. At the end of the month, I will look back and write down how I felt and what I learned. This is my second favourite part of the bullet journal.

Material used: 
- Black marker from Papermate flair M
- Stabilo Pen 68. Art. Nr: 68/11
- Stabilo Boss Mini Marker
- Blue Blow Pen
- Pencil Art. Nr: 110-3H






1 comment:

  1. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business.
    Bullet Journal Extension

    ReplyDelete

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com